Print (Traverses / Points / Reports /
(Tools | Print menu)
Use this command to print the contents of a view. This command displays a Print
dialog box, where you may specify the range of pages to be printed,
the number of copies, the destination printer, and other printer setup
Printing the View
- From any view, choose Tools | Print | Print...
- From the Print dialog, select
the appropriate options and choose OK.
Previewing the Printout
You can also preview the printout before sending it to the printer.
The preview allows you to see how the printout will look before you
- From the Report View, Message View, Closure View or Quick View,
choose Tools | Print | Print
Preview. (Note that from the Traverse View, Traverses Pane, Points
Pane, Drawings Pane, Surfaces Pane, Point Codes Pane or Tasks Pane ,
you will need to choose Tools | Print | Append ... to Report View
before you can access the Print
TPC creates a preview window with the printout displayed.
- To print, choose
- To advance to the next page, choose
- To go to the previous page choose
- To toggle between one and two pages displayed, choose
- To Zoom in, choose
- To zoom out, choose
- To return to the view, choose
Page Setup Dialog
Print Setup Dialog
Print Progress Dialog
Preview in Report
Append to Report View Command
Print Preview Toolbar